Joist allows you to easily import a .CSV file of your clients, rather than having to add them one at a time.
To upload a .CSV list of items into Joist:
1. Login in to your Joist account on our website here: my.joistapp.com
2. Click the Clients tab from the left hand menu
3. At the top of the screen, click the Import/Export button and then click Import.
4. Follow the onscreen instruction to import the .CSV file containing your client list.
5. When the import is complete, refresh your web browser to see the updated client list in Joist.
Note: If you are bringing your client list over from another Joist account, you first have to open that .CSV file in a spreadsheet application like MS Excel, Apple Numbers or Google Sheets and delete the rightmost column from the spreadsheet -- this is the column containing a series of random numbers in each cell. Save the file as a .CSV and follow the steps listed above.