A document can only be synced once. But if you have made significant changes to a document after syncing and want to see those changes in QuickBooks, consider duplicating the document in Joist and then doing a manual sync. You will then get the updated, second version of the document in QuickBooks as well. Delete or keep the previous version as needed.
Articles in this section
- What is Joist <> QuickBooks?
- How do I get started?
- How does Syncing work?
- What gets synced when?
- QuickBooks per document syncing
- Can the same document be synced more than once?
- Can I sync my clients and items?
- Resolving Tax errors
- What does it cost?
- What countries can use QB sync?