You are still in full control of how your customers pay their invoice -- just tap the switch on your invoice to turn Joist Payments off or on. You can also set the default behaviour to on or off in Settings, My Account in the Payments section -- note that the default setting feature is currently only available on the mobile app versions of Joist, not the online version.
Articles in this section
- What information should be on my invoice to accept payments through Joist?
- How do I get started with Joist Payments?
- Setting up Joist Payments
- Can I pay myself through Joist Payments?
- Can I enter the client's credit card details myself?
- How does Joist Payments work?
- Do I have to offer credit card payments on every invoice?
- How do most contractors use the payments feature?
- Do I need any special hardware, like a card swiper?