You are still in full control of how your customers pay their invoice -- just tap the switch on your invoice to turn Joist Payments off or on. You can also set the default behaviour to on or off in Settings, My Account in the Payments section.
Articles in this section
- Setting up Joist Payments
- Getting Started with Card Reader
- Can you accept Joist Payments on an estimate?
- Can I pay myself through Joist Payments?
- Can I enter the client's credit card details myself?
- What information should be on my invoice to accept payments through Joist?
- How long does it take for the money to get into my account?
- How do I get started with Joist Payments?
- How does Joist Payments work?
- Do I have to offer credit card payments on every invoice?