No special hardware required. In fact, you don’t even need to see or touch your client’s credit card. You simply send your invoice to your client like you’ve always done and they can pay you right there on the invoice.
Articles in this section
- What information should be on my invoice to accept payments through Joist?
- How do I get started with Joist Payments?
- Setting the right reserve limit for your business
- Setting up Joist Payments
- Can I pay myself through Joist Payments?
- Can I enter the client's credit card details myself?
- How does Joist Payments work?
- Do I have to offer credit card payments on every invoice?
- How do most contractors use the payments feature?