Credit card transactions go into your Payments account immediately. Your Payments account will automatically transfer to your bank account once a day. Transfers to your bank account are handled by your bank and typically take 2-5 business days to complete.
Articles in this section
- Setting up Joist Payments
- Getting Started with Card Reader
- Can you accept Joist Payments on an estimate?
- Can I pay myself through Joist Payments?
- Can I enter the client's credit card details myself?
- What information should be on my invoice to accept payments through Joist?
- How long does it take for the money to get into my account?
- How do I get started with Joist Payments?
- How does Joist Payments work?
- Do I have to offer credit card payments on every invoice?