If you collect at least $20,000 and have at least 200 transactions in a calendar year, WePay will send you a 1099-K form by January 31st of the following year and a corresponding tax form with the IRS. If you fall below this threshold, this form is not required and will not be issued.
Articles in this section
- Why haven't I received my money yet?
- What is a reserve limit and why is my money being held in reserve?
- Why was there a chargeback on my account?
- Why did my client’s card get declined?
- How do I change my bank account?
- Why do you require my Social Security Number? (US)
- How will this affect my taxes? (US)