If you collect at least $20,000 and have at least 200 transactions in a calendar year, WePay will send you a 1099-K form by January 31st of the following year and a corresponding tax form with the IRS. If you fall below this threshold, this form is not required and will not be issued.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for Joist Payments?
- How long does a payment take to get to me?
- What is the rate?
- What is a reserve limit and can mine be increased?
- What (and why) are reviews?
- Can I turn Joist Payments off and on?
- Can I use Joist Payments to request a deposit?
- How can I issue a refund?
- How to protect yourself from scams and fraud
- Are you sharing information with my clients?