If you collect at least $20,000 and have at least 200 transactions in a calendar year, WePay will send you a 1099-K form by January 31st of the following year and a corresponding tax form with the IRS. If you fall below this threshold, this form is not required and will not be issued.
Articles in this section
- Your Guide to Payment Processing
- What is the rate for Joist Payments?
- How long does a payment take to get to me?
- How can I issue a refund for an E-Check payment?
- Will I get an email when my client pays?
- Can I use Joist Payments if I don't have an EIN?
- How do I sign up for Joist Payments?
- How can I issue a refund with Joist Payments?
- What are the stages of a payment? How does payment processing work?
- Who is WePay?