No special hardware required. In fact, you don’t even need to see or touch your client’s credit card. You simply send your invoice to your client like you’ve always done and they can pay you right there on the invoice.
Articles in this section
- Setting up Joist Payments
- Getting Started with Card Reader
- Can you accept Joist Payments on an estimate?
- Can I pay myself through Joist Payments?
- Can I enter the client's credit card details myself?
- What information should be on my invoice to accept payments through Joist?
- How long does it take for the money to get into my account?
- How do I get started with Joist Payments?
- How does Joist Payments work?
- Do I have to offer credit card payments on every invoice?