For credit cards there is a 2.9% and 30 cents transaction fee. For echeck, the transaction fee is 1.5% up to a maximum of $15. There are no sign-up fees, monthly fees or hidden costs.
Articles in this section
- Setting the right reserve limit for your business
- Setting up Joist Payments
- Getting Started with Card Reader
- Can you accept Joist Payments on an estimate?
- Can I pay myself through Joist Payments?
- Can I enter the client's credit card details myself?
- What information should be on my invoice to accept payments through Joist?
- How long does it take for the money to get into my account?
- How do I get started with Joist Payments?