For credit cards there is a 2.9% and 30 cents transaction fee. For echeck, the transaction fee is 1.5% up to a maximum of $15. There are no sign-up fees, monthly fees or hidden costs.
Articles in this section
- What information should be on my invoice to accept payments through Joist?
- How do I get started with Joist Payments?
- What is a reserve limit and can mine be increased?
- Setting up Joist Payments
- Can I pay myself through Joist Payments?
- Can I enter the client's credit card details myself?
- How does Joist Payments work?
- Do I have to offer credit card payments on every invoice?
- How do most contractors use the payments feature?