WePay needs a portion of your Social Security Number (SSN) to verify your identity and to comply with laws in the United States. Your SSN details are kept safe and secure by their bank-level security measures.
Articles in this section
- Do I need an EIN to use Joist Payments?
- Why haven't I received my money yet?
- What is a reserve limit and why is my money being held in reserve?
- Why was there a chargeback on my account?
- Why did my client’s card get declined?
- How do I change my bank account?
- How will this affect my taxes? (US)
- Why do you require my Social Security Number? (US)