With Joist you can customize the default email message sent to your clients for outgoing estimates and invoices.
To update the default email message:
1. Click Settings in the main menu
2. Click Preferences from the menu
3. From here you can delete the current email message and type your own for both Estimate and Invoice Messages.
4. Click Save at the top right to save the changes
You can also make changes to the email message any time you send an estimate or invoice to a client:
1. Open the estimate or invoice you would like to send and click Email at the top of the page
2. Click the text box next to Message and type in the custom message you would like to send in your email
3. Click Send to send the email to your client