With Joist, you can add a signature line to the bottom of your estimates and invoices.
- When you have your estimate or invoice open, tap "Edit" in the top right corner
- Scroll to where it says "Contract & Signatures" and ensure both signatures are turned on, then hit "Done" in the top right corner
- When viewing the document tap "More" and then "Sign"
- The screen will then rotate, allowing you and your client to sign the document using your finger
- After signing tap "Save" to save the signatures
You can also gain a client signature by having them electronically sign the document via the web link included in the emails you send them from Joist. In each estimate and invoice email, there is a web link in addition to the PDF file attached.
Your client can click the web link and then click 'sign'. Their signature will then be updated on the estimate or invoice document.