Payments processors are legally required to know who you are in order to process payments for you. This is the only reason PayPal may ask you for this information and it is not used for any other purpose. Your safety, security and privacy is of the utmost importance.
Articles in this section
- How can I issue a refund with Joist Payments?
- What are the stages of a payment? How does payment processing work?
- Are you sharing information with my clients?
- What happens to the estimate or invoice after the client makes a payment on it?
- Why do you need my SSN, EIN, GST/HST or SIN?
- Will I get an email when my client pays?