Payments processors are legally required to know who you are in order to process payments for you. This is the only reason we ask you for this information and it is not used for any other purpose. Your safety, security and privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for Joist Payments?
- What is the rate?
- How long does a payment take to get to me?
- How to protect yourself from scams and fraud
- Can I use Joist Payments to request a deposit?
- Can I turn Joist Payments off and on?
- What is a reserve limit and can mine be increased?
- What is a chargeback?
- How can I issue a refund?
- Can I use a card reader?