Payments processors are legally required to know who you are in order to process payments for you. This is the only reason we ask you for this information and it is not used for any other purpose. Your safety, security and privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
Articles in this section
- Your Guide to Payment Processing
- What is the rate for Joist Payments?
- How long does a payment take to get to me?
- How can I issue a refund for an E-Check payment?
- Will I get an email when my client pays?
- Can I use Joist Payments if I don't have an EIN?
- How do I sign up for Joist Payments?
- How can I issue a refund with Joist Payments?
- What are the stages of a payment? How does payment processing work?
- Who is WePay?