Payments processors are legally required to know who you are in order to process payments for you. This is the only reason we ask you for this information and it is not used for any other purpose. Your safety, security and privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
Articles in this section
- What is the rate for Joist Payments?
- How long does a payment take to get to me?
- Can I use Joist Payments if I don't have an EIN?
- How do I sign up for Joist Payments?
- How can I issue a refund with Joist Payments?
- Who is WePay?
- I don't remember signing up for payments. How do I turn it off?
- Getting Started with Card Reader (iOS)
- Getting Started with Card Reader (Android)
- Are you sharing information with my clients?