Payments processors are legally required to know who you are in order to process payments for you. This is the only reason we ask you for this information and it is not used for any other purpose. Your safety, security and privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for Joist Payments?
- How to protect yourself from scams and fraud
- Can I use a card reader?
- How long does a payment take to get to me?
- What is the rate?
- What is a reserve limit and can mine be increased?
- What (and why) are reviews?
- Can I turn Joist Payments off and on?
- Can I use Joist Payments to request a deposit?
- How can I issue a refund?