Absolutely! Homeowner financing and credit card payments are two independent features designed to help ensure you win more jobs and get paid more reliably. You don’t have to choose one over the other.
Articles in this section
- What is Joist Homeowner Financing?
- Joist Homeowner Financing FAQs
- How much does Homeowner Financing cost?
- What do I need to do to get started with Homeowner Financing?
- Will offering Joist Homeowner Financing impact my credit score?
- Who is offering the financing?
- How to get in touch with lenders
- What loan sizes are offered?
- What is the loan interest rate and term length?
- How long does it take for the loan to be issued?