Interest rates and terms depend completely on the client’s profile, loan dollar amount, and term. Loans are available with APRs as low as 4.49% APR, with terms up to 144 months.
Articles in this section
- What is Joist Homeowner Financing?
- What is changing with Homeowner Financing?
- Joist Homeowner Financing FAQs
- How much does Homeowner Financing cost?
- What do I need to do to get started with Homeowner Financing?
- Will offering Joist Homeowner Financing impact my credit score?
- Who is offering the financing?
- What loan sizes are offered?
- What is the loan interest rate and term length?
- How long does it take for the loan to be issued?