Homeowner financing costs you nothing. There’s nothing for you to sign up for and nothing for you to pay. The whole idea here is we want to make sure your client has the money needed to pay you for the job -- they do the applying, they pay back the loan, and you get paid directly by them.
Articles in this section
- Joist Homeowner Financing FAQs
- What is Joist Homeowner Financing?
- How much does Homeowner Financing cost?
- What do I need to do to get started with Homeowner Financing?
- Will offering Joist Homeowner Financing impact my credit score?
- Who is offering the financing?
- How to get in touch with lenders
- What loan sizes are offered?
- What is the loan interest rate and term length?
- How long does it take for the loan to be issued?