No. The financing agreement is between the client and the lender. You are not liable or responsible in the case that client cannot repay the loan, and there will be no impact to your credit score.
Articles in this section
- What is Joist Homeowner Financing?
- What is changing with Homeowner Financing?
- Joist Homeowner Financing FAQs
- How much does Homeowner Financing cost?
- What do I need to do to get started with Homeowner Financing?
- Will offering Joist Homeowner Financing impact my credit score?
- Who is offering the financing?
- What loan sizes are offered?
- What is the loan interest rate and term length?
- How long does it take for the loan to be issued?