- Turn ON financing on your next Estimate.
- You can do this by looking for the "Show Homeowner Financing" option while editing your estimates.
- Invoices can be enabled for financing with the "Show Financing Options" in the settings of the Joist app to automatically enable financing for all of your existing invoices and any new estimates or invoices you create in the future.
- Your client will see an option to 'Finance your Home Project' and a ‘Get Started’ button when they view your estimate or invoice online.
- They can click the button and follow the steps to find their personalized financing rate within minutes.
- If there is a financing offer that is suitable to your client, they can complete the application process and receive their funds within a few business days.
- The client deals directly with the lender, meaning you can proceed with getting estimate approvals and invoice payments as you normally would!
- No work or registration required by you the contractor!
All you need to do is issue estimates and invoices, and your clients will be able to view their financing options when they view your documents online.