Payments processors are legally required to know who you are in order to process payments for you. This is the only reason we ask you for this information and it is not used for any other purpose. Your safety, security and privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
Articles in this section
- What is a reserve limit and can mine be increased?
- What (and why) are reviews?
- How can I protect myself against chargebacks?
- What is a chargeback?
- What happens if my client’s card is declined?
- How can I change which bank account my payments go to?
- Can I turn Joist Payments off and on?
- How can I change the email address for my payments account?
- Can I punch in a client’s credit card details myself?
- What happens if I pay myself through Joist Payments?