If you collect at least $20,000 and have at least 200 transactions in a calendar year, WePay will send you a 1099-K form by January 31st of the following year and a corresponding tax form with the IRS. If you fall below this threshold, this form is not required and will not be issued.
Articles in this section
- What is a reserve limit and can mine be increased?
- What (and why) are reviews?
- How can I protect myself against chargebacks?
- What is a chargeback?
- What happens if my client’s card is declined?
- How can I change which bank account my payments go to?
- Can I turn Joist Payments off and on?
- How can I change the email address for my payments account?
- Can I punch in a client’s credit card details myself?
- What happens if I pay myself through Joist Payments?