Any payment you receive through Joist Payments is tracked from within your payments account. You can access this account any time.
To view these instructions in a video click here.
- Go to wepay.com/login
- Enter your Joist Payments email address and password
- your email will most likely be the same as your Joist account
- if you can't remember the password, use the forgot password option
- From the lefthand column, choose Reporting
- If on a mobile device, tap the three lines in the top right to show this column
- Choose between viewing payments or settlements
- Some settlements may contain multiple payments
You can download a detailed report as a CSV file of any payments listed. Handy for bookkeeping and accounting.
This report will show both Payments and Withdrawals.
Payments are when your client makes a payment to you. They will be listed as positive amounts, indicating that money came into your payments account, and will include the name of the client who paid you.
Withdrawals are when funds are paid out to you. They will be listed as negative amounts, indicating that money came out of your payments account, to be deposited into your bank account.
The report will also show how much you've paid in fees, which may be useful when filing your taxes.