Joist Payments is now powered by PayPal.
If you’re still using Joist Payments with WePay, make the switch now to avoid any interruptions to your business.
Make the switch
The deadline to make the switch is February 28th, 2021. But don’t wait, make the switch now and keep your payments flowing smoothly.
Joist Payments with PayPal is everything you loved about the old Joist Payments, plus powerful new features like Instant Payouts and Buy Now, Pay Later (which gets you paid now while your client takes their time paying the money back to PayPal). For more details check out our handy guide here: https://payments.joist.com/paypal2
I’m ready, let’s make the switch
By default your transfer period is set to daily. That means that at 8pm EST, Monday to Friday, if there are funds processed and ready to be released in your payments account, we will begin the transfer to your bank at that time.
But you can change this to either weekly or monthly if this suits your bookkeeping needs better.
- Go to wepay.com/login
- Enter your Joist Payments email address and password
- your email will be the same as your Joist account
- if you can't remember the password, use the forgot password option
- From the lefthand column, choose Settings
- If on a mobile device, tap the three lines in the top right to show this column
- From the tabs at the top, choose Settlement Details
- Next to Transfer Period, choose Change
- Select your preferred period and choose Submit
Weekly transfers occur on the Monday of every week.
Monthly transfers occur on the 1st of every month.
Note that transfer period is not the same as settlement time, which can vary depending on how long you have been using Joist Payments, the bank you use, and other factors. For more on this, check out: